Refund & Cancellation Policy
All prices are printed herein. Contracts are not sold to a third party. Should a student be terminated or cancel for any reason, all refunds are made according to the following refund schedule:
- 1. Cancellation must be made in person or by certified mail.
- 2. All monies will be refunded if applicant is not accepted or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making initial payments.
- 3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first day of class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the $100 application fee.
- 4. Students who have not visited the school prior to enrollment will have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three (3) business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the school facilities and inspection of equipment where training and services are provided.
- 5. Cancellation through 40% completion of a program will result in a pro-rata refund computed on the number of hours completed in the total program hours.
- 6. Cancellation after completing more than 40% of the program will result in no refund except for students receiving benefits from a source that requires a pro-rata refund computed on the number of hours completed in the total program hours.
- 7. Termination Date: For refund computation, the termination date is the last day of actual attendance.
- 8. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination date or receipt of Cancellation Notice.
- 9. Kits & Supplies are non-refundable due to sanitation concerns.
In rare occurrences, a class may be cancelled or a start date delayed not to exceed 3 weeks. Examples include severe weather conditions, low enrollment (less than 8 students) in a class, or other unexpected issues with the facility or instructor. If classes are not re-scheduled, it will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed in the total program hours.